Are you smarter than a computer? Can you answer the following
10 questions without help from a computer?
- Memory test: read the following one million
digits and then recite them back from memory.
- Input/output speed (timed test): copy the above million digits
as fast as you can.
- Attention to detail (timed test):
How many of the 200000 groups of 5 digits
are in strictly descending order (for example, 98520)?
- Arithmetic (timed test): How many teaspoons in a cubic parsec?
- Visual comprehension: What is this?
- Reading comprehension:
Ki sa tradiksyon an Islandè pawòl Bondye a Galisyen intelixencia?
- General knowledge: What is the median household income in Leupp,
Arizona according to the 2000 U.S. Census?
- General knowledge: What is composite hemangioendothelioma?
- Spatial reasoning: What is the length of the fastest route
by car from Sliven, Bulgaria to Laggarberg, Timrċ, Sweden?
- Problem solving: What is the largest number that occurs in
the first million decimal digits of π that is also a product
of exactly three prime numbers?
(For example, 41592653 = 19 x 43 x 50909
occurs in the first 9 digits).